Monday, January 9, 2012

We return now to our adventure already in progress...


With little fanfare, fireworks, and fritatas I have returned to this Blog in an attempt to write more. I've never been more resolute before but this has nothing to do with a new calendar year and more to do with a little self-improvement. So without further ado, allow me to reintroduce myself to the world.

Hello, My name is Donhnall. I'm 24, happily married, and almost completely lost.

"Lost?" you might ask.

Yes. Dear Mysterious Phantom Reader I am lost. Scuttling across the floor without so much as a silent "C". I know full well where my silent haitch is. Stuck firmly between two hard "N's".

"Well that reference was a little obvious and pretentious Don. Can I call you Don? Good."

Thanks for noticing Dear Reader.

The important thing to take away from this rambling mess is I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment